CLASSES TAILORED FOR HEALTH & SUCCESS
Chris Kalinich of Plant 2 Platter offers nutrition education and culinary instruction in a format that allows you to be informed, inspired and transformed so that you can achieve optimum health. And what better location than Sedona, AZ!
PLANT 2 PLATTER OFFERS:
- * Personalized cooking classes in a health-focused, boutique-style format to teach individuals & small groups the joy of whole food, plant-based cooking. Fun, hands-on, educational, relaxing, transformative, and tasty…these cooking classes offer the perfect recipe for positive life change.
- * Award-winning Food for Life classes or class series that address cancer, diabetes, weight management, kids health, and more. Nutrition education combined with cooking demonstrations so that participants walk away empowered and ready to take action.
- * Employee Wellness “lunch & learn” Food for Life classes. Designed for employers who support their employees’ efforts to improve their diets, lose weight and get healthy.
- * Interactive presentations for businesses and organizations to teach the health benefits of a whole food, plant-based lifestyle. Become informed and be a catalyst for positive change.
- * Life coaching sessions that transform individuals through education, behavioral modification, accountability, and encouragement.
Plant 2 Platter is recognized for its commitment to the whole food plant-based lifestyle, receiving the Certified WFPB seal. This seal is reserved for whole food, plant-based, vegan, and sustainable products, services, businesses, and organizations.
COOKING CLASSES TO MAKE YOU HAPPY & HEALTHY
Cooking is LOVE – love for your body and love for your family & friends.
Cooking is a part of culture & tradition – many of us have lost this connection and desire to experience this social camaraderie again.
Cooking promotes positive dietary influences – many of our chronic diseases today are lifestyle diseases, and we can prevent and reverse such diseases by what we eat.
Cooking promotes mindful awareness and gratefully slows down the hectic pace of life.
Cooking gives us control over what we eat – small, incremental changes blaze the path to success across all aspects of our lives.